CX800 Graduate Credit Series
$795.00 – $1,590.00
The CX Graduate Credit Series covers the 6 areas of Customer Experience & is designed for leaders who will be trainers in CX. Prepare for professional certification as a Customer Experience Specialist (CXS)™ and earn 3-6 graduate level college credits.
Immerse yourself in the comprehensive and engaging CX Graduate Credit Series covering the six major areas of Customer Experience (CX). The CX Graduate Credit Series is ideal for business professionals who want to be content experts and leaders in their field following Customer Experience philosophies and practices. Completing the CX Graduate Credit Series, you are eligible to take the Customer Experience Specialist (CXS)™ certification exam.
- You can earn three graduate-level college credits from Moravian College upon completion of three CX800 courses;
- Alternatively, you can earn six graduate-level college credits upon successful completion of all six CX800 courses and passing the CXS™ exam.
- Approximate time to complete the series: 133 contact hours completed at your own pace
- Course access duration: 6-month access period
What are comprehensive online courses? CX University’s Online Graduate Credit Series is packed with in-depth materials to keep you on top of industry trends and best practices through lessons and activities that engage all learning styles. In each course, you’ll learn through:
- Easy to understand narrative text
- Reflective playbooks allowing you to think critically about a topic
- Practical playbooks to apply your learning to your work
- Interactive application playbooks for fun and gamified learning
- Videos and articles handpicked to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Practice tests to check your knowledge and understanding
The six-course modules cover best practices and applied aspects of Customer Experience. Your six-month access period allows you to view the six online courses at the same time. See below for the list of courses included in this package.
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Organizational Adoption and Accountability
- Metrics, Measurements, and ROI
- Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
- VOC, Customer Insight and Understanding
Obtaining College Credits
You will earn three graduate-level credits from Moravian College upon completion of three CX800 Graduate Credit courses or six graduate-level credits upon successful completion of all six CX800 Graduate Credit courses and passing the CXS™ exam.
Steps to earning graduate credits from CXU-Moravian:
- Have already earned an accredited 4-year undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree with proof of college transcript.
- Successfully complete 3-6 online CX800 Graduate Credit courses (complete courses, pass the online exam, and receive certificate of completion from CXU).
- Submit the certificate of completion to Moravian College.
- If you intend to transfer your graduate credits to use towards your graduate degree, always be sure to verify with your receiving institution if they accept transfer credits from Moravian College.
Each Online Course is entirely self-contained and built for independent study, allowing you to learn and review material at your own pace and schedule. Upon purchase of your online courses, you will receive login information via the email you provide.
|Number of Graduate Credits|
3 Graduate Credits, 6 Graduate Credits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.