Applied Customer Journey Mapping
A course that merges the what and how of CX with blended online self-study courses and digital meet-ups. Every learner will have their own map constructed to share with their companies. For all CX professionals.
Customer journey mapping is an essential methodology to build your organization’s customer-centricity. Journey maps serve as guides to help you anticipate your customers’ needs, deliver excellent experiences, and promote collaboration across silos.
Customer journey maps yield deep insights into which touchpoints matter the most to your customers. With all of your stakeholders focusing on the customer experience, you can move closer to delivering on your brand promise.
Visualizing the customer experience with journey maps is a capability that is becoming ever more important in modern organizations. With this course, you will develop mastery in journey mapping methodology and direct application to your own customers’ challenges.
Become a Customer Journey Mapping Specialist (CJMS)TM
- Six online courses packed with practical playbooks, seminal articles, expert videos
- Access to journey mapping software
- Six post-review virtual meet-up classes
- Guidance and coaching from CX experts
- Dedicated Slack channel
- Build and deliver your own map!
Join the July Journey Mapping cohort, courses launch July 16, first meet-up July 23, 2020
Meeting Dates for the July cohort:
- 23-Jul: Project and CX 721 Review session Zoom Review Session 12-1:30 PM ET
- 6-Aug: Project and CX 722 Review session Zoom Review Session 12-1:30 PM ET
- 20-Aug: Project and CX 723 Review session Zoom Review Session 12-1:30 PM ET
- 3-Sep: Project and CX 724 Review session Zoom Review Session 12-1:30 PM ET
- 17-Sep: Project and CX 725 Review session Zoom Review Session 12-1:30 PM ET
- 1-Oct: Project and CX 726 Review session Zoom Review Session 12-1:30 PM ET
- 8-Oct: Journey Map presentations Zoom Session 12-1:30 PM ET
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.