Immerse yourself in the comprehensive and engaging CX Core Competency program that covers the 6 major areas of Customer Experience. Select your Standard Subscription from monthly, quarterly, or annual plans to learn online and at your own pace.
Customer Experience Online Courses – Standard Subscription
Immerse yourself in the comprehensive and engaging CX Core Competency program that covers the 6 major areas of Customer Experience.
What are comprehensive online courses? CXU’s Online Courses are packed with in-depth materials to keep you on top of industry trends and best practices through lessons and activities that engage all learning styles. In each course, you’ll learn through:
- Easy to understand narrative text
- Reflective playbooks allowing you to think critically about a topic
- Practical playbooks to apply your learning to your work
- Interactive application playbooks for fun and gamified learning
- Videos and articles handpicked to enhance your knowledge and skills
The 6 course modules cover best practices and applied aspects of Customer Experience. Your subscription grants you access to all 6 online courses at the same time. See below for the list of courses included in this package.
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Customer Centric Culture
- Organizational Adoption and Accountability
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
- Experience Design and Improvements
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight, and Understanding
Each Online Course is entirely self-contained and built for independent study, allowing you to learn and review material at your own pace and schedule. You can select which course(s) to begin with. Depending on which subscription plan you choose, your credit card will be automatically renewed monthly, quarterly, or annually. You can end your subscription plan at anytime by updated your Accounts page.
Customer Experience Specialist (CXS)™ Certification
Earn your Customer Experience Specialist (CXS)™ certificate by competing the bundle of Customer Experience 500 series courses and passing the certification assessment, which will be accessible in your LMS portal. As a Customer Experience Specialist (CXS)™, you will be able to exhibit your mastery in the Customer Experience discipline.
For more information, visit our FAQs page.
College Credits Option
Earn college credits for completing the Bundle of 6 core Online Courses in Customer Experience. Credits are awarded through CX University’s partner, Montgomery County Community College, an accredited institution of higher education based in Pennsylvania.
- You will also need to enroll at Montgomery County Community College in order to receive an official transcript upon successful completion of the Online Courses. (You will receive an email detailing this process once you make your purchase).
No pre-requisites necessary as these courses cover all CX Core Competencies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.