Learn the foundation for building a customer focused organization. Learn online at your own pace over a 2 month period with this comprehensive CX core course.
CX 501: Customer Experience Strategy
This course will introduce participants to the importance of crafting a customer experience strategy to better prepare a company to compete in its markets. This course will focus on how the customer experience strategy of companies is aligned with their brand, technology, people, processes, and overall business strategies and goals. Specifically, the course forms the foundation for building a customer focused organization.
What will I learn?
- Understand what customer experience strategy is and how to craft an effective one
- Be able to align customer experience strategy with the overall goals of the company, technology, processes, people, and the brand
- Become knowledgeable in the development of “branded” customer experiences
- Understand the skills and abilities to clearly communicate the importance of the customer experience strategy to deliver the organization’s business goals
- Understand how to build internal marketing strategies to gain acceptance across the organization (marketing, operations, human resources, market research, etc)
- What is CX Strategy?
- New sources of competitive advantage
- The five disciplines of Customer Experience Leaders
- Customer Experience Transformation
- Alignment of People, Process, Culture, and Technology
- Branding and the dimensions of brand experience
- Employees, Executives , Engagement and Alignment
- Beyond Building Customer Experience Strategy
No pre-requisites necessary. This course covers a CX Core Competency.
Once you purchase this course, you will have access to it for 8 weeks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.